Join the team!

Cabarita Beach SLSC has a dedicated team of incredible volunteers that work year round to raise funds for the club, led by our fundraising Co-ordinator, Julie Cummings.
If you would like to join the team, there are many different ways to get involved and our arms are always welcome to new members.
We are always holding various raffles, whether it is the regular Friday & Sunday night ones, or the big Easter & Christmas raffle! Help is always needed to sell these tickets, the more people we have on board, the less often our volunteers have to donate their time.
Cabarita Beach SLSC also sell SLS Lottery tickets, which again we always need volunteers for. 70% of each ticket we sell goes to our club, and the remaining 30% goes to The Surf Life Saving Foundation. This can be a great income revenue for the club and all funds go to a great cause.
We hold BBQs for different occasions, inside and outside of the club and having extrapeople to assist in running these, buying groceries, prepping food etc. is always handy!
Sometimes we also hold fundraising events, whether it be for Nippers, or Lifesaving, or for the a general club. Anyone that would like to help organise these events is welcome to.
If you wish to get involved or find out more information, please contact Julie on
We are also open to suggestions. If you have expertise in one of the above areas, or an area you think would benefit the club, please reach out!